The Marine Elite Leatherette Vinyl collection holds a range of technical properties, perfect for domestic DIY, commercial, retail, professional upholstery and furniture trade, Ideal for: Outdoor Seating, Upholstery, Bar Seating, Marine, Boats, Yachts, Health Care, Hotel, .
This material is quality expanded vinyl on polyamide backer.
With having a high abrasion resistance, as well as UV resistant, salt water resistant and chlorinated water resistant, this material provides outstanding durability, able to withstand harsh outdoor weathers and intense sun and heat. easily wipe it clean making it ideal for yacht & boat interiors, marine vehicles and outdoor activities like water sports.
Special protective layer provides exceptional resistance to staining, and has easy cleaning properties compared to other competition products on the market. Even stubborn stains caused by red wine, mustard, ketchup or coffee can be removed easily.
The fact it is antibacterial and antifungal makes it ideal to be used in healthcare.
This Marine collection is a safe material with flame retardant features, with a smooth, sophisticated appearance, making it practically suitable and aesthetically suitable in hospitality venues, bars/ clubs, hotels, restaurants.
- Outdoor seating, cushions
- Stadium seating
- Boat seats
- Water sports
- Bars/ Clubs
- Residential Exterior
- Technical Properties:
- Coating: 2% PU & 82% PVC
- Backing: 16% Polyester
- Weight: 550grm
- Thickness: 1.1mm
- Width: 140cm
- Antibacterial & Antifungal
- High Abrasion Resistance - 100,000 Cycles (Martindale Rub Test)
- UV-Resistance Grade 7
- Flame Retardant
- Salt water Resistant
- Chlorinated Water Resistant
- Easy cleaning
- Meets the requirements of BS5852 Ignition 0 and 1
- Oeko-Tex Certified.
- Reach Compliant.
- Phthalate Free.
- BS5852 Part 1 Ignition Source 0 & 1
- EN 1021 Part 1 & Part 2
- IMO 2010 FTP Code Annex1 Part 8
- FMVSS 302
Care & Cleaning Guide:
- Remove dust particles and prevent build-up of soiling - wipe clean regularly with a damp, white, cotton cloth
- For general dirt and stain – apply mild soap and water with a soft sponge; rinse with fresh water and wipe with a dry white cotton cloth to remove all moisture; ensure all cleaning product residues are fully rinsed out
- For coffee, tea, juice (stains) – absorb the excess liquid with an absorbent cloth; allow the stain to be absorbed until all the liquid is removed from the material’s surface. After the initial surface spill has been absorbed, rub very gently with damp cloth. Finally wipe the surface with a dry white cotton cloth to remove moisture.
- For oil and grease (stains) – wipe affected area with a clean cotton, white cloth and use a soapy cotton cloth or sponge to rub the stain. Wipe off the area with a clean, damp, cotton cloth and dry the surface.
- For ink, ball point pen, denim or cloth stains – rub the stain with a damp cloth, these are almost impossible to remove once set. After rubbing the stain, dry with a clean white cotton cloth.
- Do not use hard brushes or any other abrasive items on artificial leather.
- Do not allow body oils, perspiration or hair products to settle on the surface of the vinyl, as these will gradually cause to crack.
- Do not use cleaning agents like thinner, acetone, nail varnish remover, furniture polish, stain remover, solvent, alcohol, synthetic detergent and other harmful household products as these can damage the surface.
- Please keep in mind that colouring by indigo dyed from denim & canvas garments or other textiles are excluded from any manufacturer’s guarantee. Dyes can be migrated onto all light coloured vinyl’s and can be impossible to remove.
- Do not machine wash or dry clean. Do not iron the product for any reason.
- Please be careful about using preparatory vinyl care products or cleaners that are available in the market place. If you do wish to apply before use, always test on a small area that cannot be seen to ensure that damage will not be caused.
Contact us for free fabric samples, on 0121 359 2349 or if you have any questions